Men's Ministry exists to equip and empower authentic men to stand for Christ in our areas of greatest influence:
our families, our church, and our marketplaces.
Every man wants a mission. Join the men of Heights Church in taking on the mission God has for you. We aim to grow stronger spiritually, to build each other up, and to intentionally reflect Christ's love to a world that needs to see it.
We invite you to explore the different classes, ongoing adventures and events available through Men's Ministry.
Join us quarterly for a morning of fellowship, testimony, and a hearty meal. Men of all ages and stages welcome.
Our next breakfast is November 18 at 8a
Men's Academy is a collection of resources to assist men in stepping up in leadership. The following programs and studies are a part of the Academy:
- Discipleship Program (Men's Mentoring)
- Risk Bible Study: 8-week study began September 6, 7-8a
- Miner Study: began September 7, 6:45a
Join the guys of Heights Men's Ministry at any of these events that meet once per month:
- Shooting Event: First Thursday of each month, 5:30p at Prescott Gun Club ($12), register here
- Guys' Night Out: Last Thursday of each month at 6-8p
Keep an eye on these annual events:
- Men's Expo
- Pinewood Derby
- Summer Activities (June - August)
- Hume Lake Retreat
- Lake Powell Trip
- Men's Legacy Conference
MEN'S MINISTRY EMAIL
Click here to sign up for the Men's Ministry Email/Text List
Find us on Facebook