Men's Ministry exists to equip and empower authentic men to stand for Christ in our areas of greatest influence:
our families, our church, and our marketplaces.
Every man wants a mission. Join the men of Heights Church in taking on the mission God has for you. We aim to grow stronger spiritually, to build each other up, and to intentionally reflect Christ's love to a world that needs to see it.
We invite you to explore the different classes, ongoing adventures and events available through Men's Ministry.
Join us quarterly for a morning of fellowship, testimony, and a hearty meal. Men of all ages and stages welcome.
Our next breakfast is July 15 in H1 Auditorium at 8a. Find all the upcoming dates for Men's Breakfast on our events calendar.
Join the newest Bible study in Men's Ministry, where we'll be exploring the principles that God's men learned throughout scripture and how those truths discovered can apply to the challenges we face on a daily basis.
- This in-depth 6-week Bible study will be an opportunity to allow the Holy Spirit to strengthen your personal relationship with Him. You'll learn to mine scripture to find the riches of God's truth, using "tools" taken from the lives of men of the Bible. Miners' Study meets on Thursdays at 6:45a (105 S. Cortez, Prescott AZ).
- Find all the upcoming dates for the Miners' Study on our events calendar.
Men's Academy is a collection of resources to assist men in stepping up in leadership. The following programs and studies are a part of the Academy:
- Discipleship Program for Men
- Men's Mentoring
- Men's Bible Studies: Miner's Study, Methods (a Rick Warren Bible study) and Fighting Evil
Join the guys of Heights Men's Ministry at any of these events that meet once per month:
- Men's Breakfast Gathering: First Tuesday of each month, 7a at Zeke's Eatin' Place
- Shooting Event: First Thursday of each month, 5:30p at Prescott Gun Club ($12), register here
- Men's Night Out: Last Thursday of each month at 6-8p
Keep an eye on these annual events:
- Men's Expo
- Pinewood Derby (May 5-20)
- Summer Activities (June - August)
- Hume Lake Retreat
- Lake Powell Trip
- Men's Legacy Conference
- 4x4 Events
- Verde River Trip
Want to know the resources and tools that Pastor Adam is reading? Follow the link below for Adam's favorites:
Meet the Team