HeightsAir offers special classes throughout the year to help your family and child with the next steps of following Jesus.
Check out our fun family events, too!
This is a great time of singing, games, Bible teaching, verse memory and so much more!
- Every Wednesday, 6:30-8:00p in H3 and H4
- HeightsAir Flight School is for Kindergarteners - 4th Graders
- Flight School runs during the school year and follows the Prescott Unified School District calendar - if school has a holiday on Wednesday, then so does Flight School
- No registration required, but you will need to use the secure check-in
Parent-Child Dedication is a great opportunity to publicly dedicate yourself to raising your child to know, love and follow Jesus. Find out more about this treasured time at the upcoming workshop led by our Pastor of Family Ministries. This gathering will be held quarterly, with a special celebration service on the Sunday following the workshop. The Celebration Service will be a time for family, friends and life group members to stand in support of the parents taking this next step. Afterward, there will be a short reception.
- Our Parent-Child Dedication Workshops are May 6 & October 28 at 3p (Dedication services will be May 13 & November 4)
- To let us know you're attending, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 928.445.1421 x1037
Baptism for Kids Class
If your child is interested in getting baptized, we offer an "Understanding Baptism for Kids" class every few months.
Going Vertical Day Camp
Kids can learn, grow and have fun at Going Vertical Day Camp. There are lots of adventurous activities to keep vertical during the summer!
- Choose from any or all one-week blocks throughout June & July in 2018
- Going Vertical Day Camp is for kids entering 1st - 6th grade
- Want to work at Going Vertical?