HeightsAir offers special classes throughout the year to help your family and child with the next steps of following Jesus.
Check out our fun family events, too!
This is a great time of singing, games, Bible teaching, verse memory and so much more!
- Every Wednesday, 6:30-8:00p in H3 and H4
- HeightsAir Flight School is for ages 4 years through 4th grade
- Flight School runs during the school year and follows the Prescott Unified School District calendar - if school has a holiday on Wednesday, then so does Flight School
- No registration required, but you will need to use the secure check-in
Parent-Child Dedication is a great opportunity to publicly dedicate yourself to raising your child to know, love and follow Jesus. Find out more about this treasured time at the upcoming workshop led by our Pastor of Family Ministries. This gathering will be held quarterly, with a special celebration service on the Sunday following the workshop. The Celebration Service will be a time for family, friends and life group members to stand in support of the parents taking this next step. Afterward, there will be a short reception.
- Our next Parent-Child Dedication Workshop and Celebration Service will be announced soon
- To let us know you're attending, contact Lori at email@example.com or call 928.445.1421 x1037
Baptism for Kids Class
If your child is interested in getting baptized, we offer an "Understanding Baptism for Kids" class every few months.
- Our next class will be announced soon
- Contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 928.445.1421 x1037
Family Fun Events
Throughout the year, keep your ears open for these events. Your family will not want to miss out!
- Beach Blast
- County Fair
- Summer Family Fun Adventure
Going Vertical Day Camp
Kids can learn, grow and have fun at Going Vertical Day Camp. There are lots of adventurous activities to keep vertical during the summer!
- Choose from any or all one-week blocks throughout June & July in 2018
- Going Vertical Day Camp is for kids entering 1st - 6th grade
Rock Climbing Ministry
Come join the adventure! Kids and parents can experience a time of fellowship among friends & family, where faith and trust come to life in a meaningful way.