Classes begin on January 15, 2018 at 6:00p
- The winter/spring semester of Women's Bible Study classes meets on a bi-weekly schedule for a total of 8 sessions.
- Hosea and Daniel classes meet bi-weekly on January 15 & 29, February 12 & 25, March 12 & 26 and April 9 & 23.
- The Breaking Free class will meet weekly beginning January 15.
- Homework: we recommend 30-45 minutes a day using the provided workbook, but depth of study is your choice as you fit it into your daily life
- Class setting: The Hosea class will be organized into table groups lead by a table leader team. Daniel and Breaking free will be an open forum type setting with small group discussion.
Unfailing Love Changes Everything
The book of Hosea—it’s a deeply personal and passionate love story, yet it’s a difficult story. Read more . . .
Discovering the Courage to Stand for Your Faith
A look at the life and lessons of Daniel and his companions, who, like so many believers today, faced increasingly challenging choices between their love and commitment to God and the often aggressive hostility of the godless culture in which they had been placed. Read more . . .
This Beth Moore video-study draws parallels between the captive Israelites of the Old Testament and New Testament believers in Jesus as the Promised Messiah. Read more . . .
Breaking Free class has filled. Please consider one of the other great Bible studies being offered.