...with the Heights
New to Heights Church? Spend a fun, relaxed evening getting to know Heights, some of its leadership, and other people new to the Heights Community. This is a great opportunity to meet people, ask some questions, and find out what next steps are available at Heights.
- Every quarter, on a Monday night at 6:30p (next date to be announced)
- On the Heights Campus
- Kids welcome
- To sign up mark DESSERT on weekend communication card, contact email@example.com, or call the office
...with God's Story
Are you a new believer or someone who wants to better understand the foundations of our faith? Come discover the basics of God’s Story and where you fit into it at Starting Point.
- Sunday mornings for 8 weeks
- Contact Leah, firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be baptized or need to better understand what this step in following Jesus is all about? Come get a better understanding of what baptism is and why followers of Jesus are called to do it. All may attend, whether you haven’t been baptized and want to be, or if you are seeking to learn more of what the Bible says. This required class will be offered several weeks before the regularly scheduled Baptism weekends.
- Baptism classes occur several weeks before weekend service baptisms
- Contact office for baptism schedule
- Sign up for the baptism class
..with your Spiritual Gifts
Spiritual Gift Discovery
Want to discover and develop your spiritual gifts? Don’t miss the Spiritual Gift Discovery workshops that allow you to zero in on your God-given gifts and then find the right place to put them to use!
- One-time class offered on Saturdays throughout the year on the Heights Campus
- Contact Kolbi, email@example.com