Every one of us has times of hurt. You are not alone.
Whether you need someone to pray with, to cry with, to counsel with, or to recover with – chances are you can find that through Heights Church.
If you’ve lost a loved one and are having a difficult time with the grieving process, Grief Share is a support group designed to help you recover from the deep hurt of loss.
- 13-week class, Thursdays 6-7:30p
- Registration required
- $15 workbook fee
- Led by Charlie and Cathy Koon
Waiting Room is a community of compassion, comfort and hope, where families impacted by same-sex attraction can heal and thrive.
- Meet the first Tuesday of each month at 7-9p
- Building H2 - Room 202 (upstairs)
- Contact: Leslie Gunby 888.480.6533 or email info@WaitingRoomMinistry.org
- More information can be found at waitingroomministry.org
Families impacted by substance abuse can meet with Leslie by appointment.
Have you assisted the victim of a traumatic accident? Have you or your family been impacted by the effects of PTSD/TBI/CMI? Our Ethos support groups can help you unpack your experience and sort through the difficulty.
- Ethos Veteran Trauma Healing
A Christ-centered approach for veterans dealing with PTSD, TBI, CMI.
Meets on Mondays, 6:30-8p at Mountain Top Christian Fellowship
Ethos for First Responders
For First Responders experiencing the effects of PTSD/TBI/CMI
Meets on Tuesdays, 6p in Building H4, Rooms 10 & 11
- When War Comes Home & First Responders for Women
Meets Tuesdays, 6p in Life Groups Room (Building H1)
- Contact: Leah Brinser 928.445.1421 x1029 or email@example.com
There are times that the circumstances you are experiencing can be too overwhelming to share in a group or class setting. Sometimes the level of care needed requires someone with professional training and the ability to meet on a regular basis for a longer period of time. There is no shame in seeking a counselor, and Heights Church is dedicated to helping you receive the hope and healing God is anxious to give you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about counseling.
To request a hospital visit, please comment on a Communication Card during a weekend service or call the office during the week. A pastor or the Visitation Team will visit you for prayer.
Heights Church financial assistance is a ministry of compassion, where our church family and community can request one-time help toward basic needs, such as food, shelter and utilities. While we attempt to help with immediate needs, our goal is to move each person toward financial sustainability and life change.
- Not all applicants' needs can be met. We work with a volunteer-led committee and our budget comes from the Red Buckets at the back of the Heights main auditorium.
- We require all applicants to attend one of the Heights Finance Workshops (register at 928.445.1421 x1030) as a prerequisite. After you complete the workshop, please call the church office at 928.445.1421 x1030.
Meet the Team
|For women & infertility||Jobs for Life class|